iRespect App Terms and Conditions
The iRespect App is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the iRespect App and governs data collection and usage. By using the iRespect App, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
iRespect collects your personal information when you sign up to the App for the first time, this information is stored automatically on our encrypted server. This information is used by the iRespect App for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the iRespect App.
Use of your Personal Information
iRespect does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. iRespect may, share app usage information with our trusted external business partners Ref Support and Sports Officials Consultancy (SOC) as per your preferences in accordance to the GDPR. to help us perform statistical analysis and other research with the aim of improving our industry. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services on behalf of the iRespect App and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information as per our Non Disclosure Agreement.
Security of your Personal Information
The iRespect App automatically secures your personal data on an encrypted server which is safe from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. The video content that is created using our App is automatically deleted within a week if the account holder doesn’t download it.
Changes to this Statement
iRespect will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. iRespect encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how iRespect are protecting your information.
iRespect welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that iRespect have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us on email@example.com .
If you use the iRespect App, you are agreeing to Comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term iRespect App or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the App whose registered office is Ref Support, The Pines, St Leonards Avenue, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 7NZ, the charity number is 1171000. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of the App.
- The content of the App is for your general use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found on this App. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent of the law.
- Your use of any information on this App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this App meet your specific requirements.
- This App contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, idea and functionality. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this App, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the App.
- Unauthorised use of this App may give rise to a claim of damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this App and any dispute arising out of such use of the App is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.