- England: Hege Riise set to lead Lionesses on temporary basison 19th January 2021 at 12:06 pm
Norway great Hege Riise is set to lead England on a temporary basis after Phil Neville's departure as Lionesses manager.
- Ivan Toney: Brentford to report racist abuse of striker on Instagram to policeon 19th January 2021 at 12:01 pm
Brentford will report an individual who allegedly racially abused striker Ivan Tony on Instagram to the police and other authorities.
- Celtic: Neil Lennon's conduct 'a problem' - Murdo MacLeodon 19th January 2021 at 11:55 am
Manager Neil Lennon's conduct is a "problem" for Celtic, says former player and assistant Murdo MacLeod.
- Blackburn v Swansea off over waterlogged pitchon 19th January 2021 at 11:34 am
Tuesday's Championship game between Blackburn Rovers and Swansea City is called off because of a waterlogged pitch at Ewood Park.
- USA 4-0 Colombia: Sam Mewis scores hat-trick in first home game in 10 monthson 19th January 2021 at 9:20 am
Manchester City midfielder Sam Mewis scores a hat-trick as the United States beat Colombia 4-0 in Orlando on Monday.
- Jordan Henderson becomes NHS Charities Together championon 19th January 2021 at 9:04 am
Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson tells BBC Breakfast that becoming NHS Charities Together champion "means an awful lot".
- Transfer rumours: Haaland, Messi, Alli, Salah, Alaba, Tomorion 19th January 2021 at 7:26 am
Chelsea to break club record for striker Haaland, PSG focused on Lionel Messi, Real Madrid win David Alaba battle, plus more.
- Newcastle United: Does 'Steve Bruce's way' offer Magpies hope for future?on 19th January 2021 at 6:52 am
Newcastle boss Steve Bruce has declared he will do things "my way" from now on - but are there signs it is the right way?
- Karen Carney column: Why Lampard must be given time at Chelseaon 19th January 2021 at 6:01 am
In her latest BBC Sport column, Karen Carney discusses why Chelsea should give Frank Lampard more time to build a winning mentality at the club.
- Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Bukayo Saka score for Gunnerson 18th January 2021 at 11:08 pm
Arsenal beat Newcastle to move into the top 10 of the Premier League and increase the pressure on Magpies boss Steve Bruce.
More news available on the BBC Sport website.